Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie Talks Marriage, Her Health, Family & More with 'WSJ'



Angelina Jolie Pitt stars in this gorgeous black and white photo shoot for WSJ‘s new issue, where she’s been named the 2015 Entertainment/Film Innovator.
Here’s what the 40-year-old actress, director, and humanitarian had to share with the mag:
On filming emotionally difficult scenes with Brad Pitt for By the Sea: “It was not easy. We just had to be brave and say, ‘OK, honey, we’re strong enough to do this; let’s somehow use this to make us stronger.’”
On her health: “I want to make sure my kids are never worried about me. Even if I’m going through something, I make sure they are very aware that I’m totally fine. I’ll stop and make a joke. I talk to them. I never, ever want them to have that secret worry and feel that they have to take care of me.” 


Brad adds: “I’ll tell you this about her surgeries: Once the decision was made, she was on the operating table two weeks later. You have to understand that this is a woman who never knew she’d make it to 40. This is a woman who had watched her mother, aunt and grandmother become sick and eventually succumb, all at an early age. Her drive, her absolute value in herself, is defined by the impact she can have during her time here—for her kids and for the underprivileged and those suffering.”
On domestic life: “We wake up, we make breakfast. In our domestic life, we’re Mom and Dad. And often we’re dorky Mom and Dad, which the kids find ridiculous.”






For more from Angelina, visit WSJ.com.



CONVERSATION

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.