Pure Pleasure..

   


   I’m so happy right now.. in this particular moment. Maybe that’s why I’m kinda lost and not writing. (All free time for wifi I’m spending to solve some issues or having skype/ checking facebook etc.) But believe me – I want to write sooo much (!): have so much to say, to share..
   I’m back from my vacation actually (omg) 1 month ago and from that time.. I start - for the first time - really enjoy my staying and full-time living on the ship: I’m enjoying my work, my communication with co-workers, living with my honey, I enjoy the view and sound of the ocean.. Well, maybe something changed,, or it’s simply me – full of everything best.




Panera is goooood

Beautiful Chicago. Always beautiful..




   I can not explain how happy I was when I’ve seen all my best friends, whom I didn’t see in 4 years. And wherever we’re living – Chicago, Atlantic City, New York or somewhere in the middle of nowhere – we are always feel this connection between us, we think about each other, we miss and love. And this is 4ever!

who don`t know - I cut my hair * yayyyy*


this what I call - smoothie heaven



I was running by the lake.. once :)


   I end up with 2 things lately: that you always need to pay for your happiness (and better be ready for this. I’m always paying. World rule.. or something); and that when you happy, you don’t need a lot of people around you. Even more – better to clean your thoughts, your body and your private space from extra people that not bringing nothing.. new, happy and useful in your everyday. Taking care yourself is hard and the most important thing.

Rure Pleasure..


Shopoholic in DID




   And though I miss home sooo bad, I feel (well, I know!) that my traveling is not finished. Which is not surprising..

   I’m always on the way..


 xoxo 
Lena

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. I miss you!
    I was having a dream and we were driving a car, you were actually, and it was so fast, and you were so good at it. We had so much fun!
    I miss you, babe! I feel like there's so much we haven't talked about! I wish the world was smaller sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what r u talking about , my babe. miss u soooo much too)

      Delete
  2. Лена, очень классно тебе с новой стрижкой! люблю твои посты, так искренне всегда)

    и очень хочется смузи, который у нас даже в киеве не найти. я так по нему скучаю))
    удачки!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. можно приготовить смусси самой)) будет оч вкусно

      спасибо Юль)

      Delete
  3. хохо. Я думал что ты забыла про свой блог. Очень круто что ты была в Чикаго. Мечтаю побывать там. Вообще для меня в США самые лучшие города это Чикаго и Сан Франциско хотя все без ума от Нью Йорка. Не понимаю что они нашли в шумном и грязном городе(судя по блогам русских в Америке).Вообще очень рад за тебя что ты осмелилась послать всё к чёртовой матери и кардинально изменить свою жизнь.Я пока что на пути к этому но не хватает смелости.Новая причёска кстати лучше как по мне. С распущенными волосами выглядиш такой няшей)Пиши почаще здесь. Интересно понаблюдать за земляками в США. А если есть время можеш ко мне в блог заходить понаблюдать за жизнью в Черкассах,там в основном пока видео но по возможности буду писать.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо Жень))) пиши. я буду читать.
      а Нью Йорк - это Нью Йорк. его надо прочувствовать..

      Delete
  4. Очень рада, что у тебя мир в душе...Люблю, скучаю...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.