Inspiration | Blake Lively

Let`s take a moment and have a look on this girl. As for me, I think she doesn't have this typical kind of beauty, but she is so gorgeous, she igniting the light! Like in a Katy Perry`s song "Fireworks". And you like under the charms cant stop looking at her.
And from the time she got married to Ryan Reynolds and as she is pregnant now - I like her { and their couple} even more.



























all pictures are not mine



and you should watch this video from Voque with Blake!!

CONVERSATION

1 коммент.:

  1. I AM A FAN OF HER TOO. SHE IS THE EPITOME OF BEAUTY AND CLASSINESS.

    I enjoyed reading your blogs. x followed

    hope you check out mine; http://casualfaye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.