Milk Sweater

Sunny weather was here- a week ago, but now is pretty windy and rainy. So I had a chance to wear my new milk sweater (ohh gosh!).Oh gosh - because it was not so easy.
( I had to re-knit it a coooouple of times.. but you know what: practice makes perfect! ;)
It`s turned out pretty loose and baggy and weight too much as I wanted.
I satisfied with the result ;)




 I washed a sweater and it turned - into a dress)
But it`s cool to wear with different leggings .. 






Behind the scene %)




Hope you like it ;)
Lena

here you can find inspiration for you ;)

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. Красотка! Похудела, похорошела - умница! Свитер вау!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is beautiful! So are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Клевый уютный свитер)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. как раз по погоде оказался)

      Delete

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.