My Valentine

     I don`t really like St.Valentine`s day - cause if you want to share love - you can do this every day!
And didn`t expect anything today.. but I received a beautiful orchid flower, a lot of postcards and... the most unexpected..
       I received an email - it was a map of my gift... It was a wish post on billboard near my house..
"LOVE AND BE LOVED" - this words is on it... and I`m sooooooo happy)))))))
             You know.. flowers is kinda expected.. but something like this.. is sooooo coool!!!! 
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK UUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
I WISH LOVE TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 aaaaaaaaaaaa.... I love this pic from here. but THIS  is so coooooool





         
     Любите и радуйте друг дружку.. получайте кайф.. любите со всеми недостатками.. и просто вопреки!

CONVERSATION

2 коммент.:

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.