YELLOW madness



This pictures are totally different from what I usually do.
WHY?
This time I edit them on my phone.
YES.
You know I have several editing apps on my phone that have all different unique filters. So I transfer few pictures (as I usually do) so I could upload them on my Instagram -  and my PHOTOgraphy page on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/LenaRombova/


I edited pictures and i LOVE the result. SO I got an idea - to edit all of the pictures ON MY PHONE - and just upload them on the blog STRAIGHT from my phone.
THIS is what is different - cause I always retouch pictures for my blog in LIGHTROOM.
Main problem with editing on the phone - is the quality. Sometimes this apps makes a shitty quality out of your pictures.
BUT Snapseed - the app that I used - it awesome. It gives me 5MB from my original 12MB and actually - its MORE than enough.

I guess I am stupid photographer - CAUSE I dont use much of a RAW files. Simply because I think - the more natural pictures look - the BETTER. I dont really need to edit much - so WHY should I play with this big raw files?

I AM VERY HAPPY the way this pictures turned out - I HOPE you like it too))))

One more thing - I think my English is way better that its been before.. I dont know really why - guess its because of all the videos and music I listen. EVERY DAY. ALL THE TIME.







































CONVERSATION

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.