Lilac and Minnie Mouse Shoes

I always loved pastel colors – that baby pink, light blue and green, but somehow (and I think you've noticed also), I'm always wearing something bright. I don't know even why – but when I'm in a store my eyes are reaching for nudes, but hands picking bright colors.

I found something not so nude but light in my closet. It was still middle Fall and it was so warm and peaceful outside.. and I like this combo of nudes on a bright yellow background.
I made a few highlights in my hair just to play around, if you can tell..

And lets just mentioned this shoes - 1) they looks like a Minnie Mouse shoes and 2) they are soo comfortable and 3) they are LILAC)))



Я почти не ношу пастельных тонов. Так сложилось, что в магазине я всегда любуюсь нюдовыми цветами, но покупаю в итоге что-то яркое. Я так хочу одеваться в светлое.. вот прям с ног до головы.. Я знаю, эта волна в моде уже прошла, но по-моему, это все равно, если это так радует душу.

Я нашла у себя в гардеробе что-то не совсем нюдовое, но светлое и в период теплой солнечной осени на фоне ярко-оранжевого фона из листьев это выглядит еще более освежающе..






















Make sure to tell me what you think!
And wanna say thank u to my photographer|sister|cutie)))



CONVERSATION

1 коммент.:

  1. Лена, очень красиво! Можно смело расширять гардероб в пастельных оттенках)))

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.