Mom Jeans

I bought this mom jeans when I was in New York in H&M and somehow I didn't were them even one time. I don't know why. But now as it gets warmer outside - I think this color of jeans and style are perfect. Don't you think?

This sweater I bought in Thailand and fell in love immediately - this pattern reminds me of russian ceramic GZHEL. 


Я купила эти джинсы в Нью Йорке в H&M и ни разу не надела до этого дня. Почему - не знаю. Но на улице теплее с каждым днем и мне кажется, этот цвет и фасон (мамины) джинс идеален сейчас.

Свитер я купила в Таиланде и сразу влюбилась - цвет, расцветка. Она очень напоминает мне российскую керамику Гжель (ссылка) и я не могла пройти мимо.





CONVERSATION

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think!

All rights reserved © 2016 Just Lena . Powered by Blogger.